About the Role
As a Ministry Analyst you will be engaging directly with coworkers and clients daily through Zoom/Slack. The person in this role will have their hands in the configuration of Rock features like Check-In, Events, Reporting, Workflows, Connections, Steps and more. If you like collaborating with awesome people and speaking primarily in movie quotes, this role is likely going to be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities for Ministry Analyst
- Become an expert in Rock RMS by working on implementation and configuration tasks for churches in the Rock community.
- Work with a highly collaborative, growing team to evaluate a churches needs and implement effective solutions.
- Become knowledgeable in Microsoft Azure through provided training, and through assisting in Azure based Rock RMS instance setup and maintenance.
- Become knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL and Lava through provided training and client tasks.
- Experience in Database Administration (bonus points if in Rock RMS)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects/tasks
- A strong desire to work with churches
One More Thing
Don't worry about updating your resume, just send your linked in profile or resume as is. If you are intimidated or feel you're not qualified, apply anyway. We do not hire off keywords. We hire people who have voices that want to be heard. If you are smart, you can learn what you need.